22.8.08

Yahoo Multi-Step Login

My friend Roces always complain about a girl we know because this girl always logs-in and out of Yahoo Messenger just to check if her other YM accounts have offline messages.  I have to agree that it is downright irritating.  I hope she gets to read this easy steps for yahoo Messenger Multi-Step login.  This is very easy to do and I know that I have posted something like this on my other blog but that one did not work for me.  This one did, however, so I am sharing this with all of you. 

Follow these steps for Yahoo Messenger :


1. Go to Start ----> Run . Type regedit, then enter .

2.Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER --------> Software --->yahoo ----->pager---->Test

3.On the right pane , right-click and choose new Dword value .

4.Rename it as Plural.

5.Double click and assign a decimal value of 1.

And you're DONE!

Now close registry and restart yahoo messenger.If you want to sign in with a different username, just open a new messenger. 

Isn't this neat?

0 comments: