12.12.08

Blog + Advertising

Blog advertising network

Writing + Advertising = Moolahs!

I have been blogging for years but never thought of monetizing my blog until this year. I am struggling with paid reviews. What's nice about getting paid to blog is that you get to choose the opportunities which you think is appropriate for your blog niche.  But come to think of it, I don't even have a niche! Haha!

I try to make this site as a source of information for teachers and students but I don't know how I'm faring with the niche thing. However, I am glad that, in one way or another, I was able to help some students and new professionals whenever I share my experiences by blogging them all here. 

So anyway, while I'm making my blog profitable with the help of sponsored reviews, I am also having fun writing stuffs and improving my vocabulary. So it's also a win-win thing for me. A few days ago though, I found out about the site PayingPost and  noticed that their opportunity creation fee is 50% less compared to their competitors. So to all struggling bloggers like me, you may want to check their site today. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I thought!