20.12.08

Quiet Vacay

I am having my quiet vacation today. I can't say I liked it but I do not hate it at all. Somehow, I like the serenity of the place where I am in right now. There may be some distractions but I was able to do what I have to do and that is to reflect. I will always say that 2008 is my year because of the countless blessings that I have received which I am very thankful for.

Anyway, as I have said, I am alone tonight, which makes me feel weird. So naturally, I am thinking of my plans for the future. Shall I migrate with my kids or stay here in the Philippines? Shall I continue teaching or look for other type of job? I do not have definite answers for these but I am ready to face whatever comes my way. So much for drama. Well, that's what happens when you are alone and got nothing to do so bear with me at least for tonight.

I went for a vacation with not much clothes to bring which is a bad thing for I am not able to strut and flash around. Haha. It was raining when I arrived here yesterday and I wish I had brought with me my jacket. Before leaving, I was actually thinking of bringing my jacket but decided not to because I underestimated the weather. It's getting colder here because Christmas day is nearing. And since it's getting colder and colder everyday, wouldn't it be nice to have a BabyPhat Coats for a trendy holiday season? Their array of trenches shouts femme and chic. Very classy pieces I must say. The eye-catching hip-hugging signature jeans represent everything that is feminine and fun, glitzy and glamorous, sensuous and sumptuous about the Baby Phat woman.  And I do love their bubble trenches buy me one please for the season of giving. Haha!

0 comments: