24.1.09

Back from the Sack

I arrived from Davao City last night safe and sound. I was not able to buy stuffs for the kids since I am broke. I have to manage my finances now because I am going for a vacation next month and I am also taking the licensure exams on April. So I have to be thrifty.

Anyway, a friend of mine is working in a call center and told me about Voice Broadcasting. I have no idea about this so I searched for it on the internet. I learned that voice broadcast is an internet technique which allows the user to send numerous phone calls across the web instantly. It enables you to make effective communication anywhere across the web in a split of a second. Be it professional messages, surveys or personal reminders, you would be instantly able to voice broadcast your alerts, notifications, reminders, political calls, product updates, get out the vote - Gotv - messages, interactive polls and surveys.

As I was reading the testimonials, I was impressed with what Voice Broadcasting can do to products and even campaigning for election. It's really quite impressive.

0 comments: