24.1.09

California All The Way

My aunt, Mommy Dory is on US tour along with her husband and son. They have been to Las Vegas last week and they are all now in Chicago. By the end of this week, they will be in California. I was the one who booked their hotel accommodation in Las Vegas and I booked them for a two night stay at he Bellagio Hotel at the Vegas Strip. I am sure they had lots of fun while they were there.

Anyway, today my aunt again assigned me to book for them online for their trip in California. They had been to Valencia so they are open to the possibility of going to a different place. So as I was surfing the net, I saw a place named La Jolla which has been a favorite vacation destination in southern California.

I searched for a good banquet facilities in La Jolla California since I love fine dining (just like my aunt) so I want to book them for a dinner at a restaurant called Trattoria Acqua. Trattoria Acqua is perched on a hill overlooking the La Jolla Cove and Pacific Ocean. It welcomes its guests with the ambiance of the Italian Mediterranean. Their menus feature an extensive selection of pastas made on the premises daily, grilled fresh fish, fowl and meats, pizzas and salads. They also have large wine and beverage selection.

While looking at the menu, which is affordable to boot, I was already hungry! The menu is enticing and the view is exhilarating. This will be a great experience for sure!

0 comments: