5.1.09

Happy New Year!

It's already 2009 and I only got time to post today. I know I kind of neglected this site of mine but I will do my best to update it as often as I can this year.

Well, Happy New Year everyone! How did you spend your New Year's Eve?

As for me, I hosted a parlor game during our mini reunion with our relatives and everyone had a blast. The elders were the one being shouted and cheered to win the games. We dined on pasta carbonara my cousin cooked for us and of course, the perennial favorite of the whole clan, roasted pig. Well, this is the season that we allow each other to overeat so we did not care anymore about the calories and cholesterol of the food that we have eaten. We wined and dined, after all, it's not everyday that we get to be with each other like that.

As I have posted on my other blog, my kids' caregivers left us so I was the one who took charge of everything after New Year's Eve. When I weighed myself down the other night, I was stunned to notice that I had lost 2 kilos in less than a week! However, when I weighed in again last night, I found out that I had gained 1 kilo so I was quite depressed. I have been battling with weight loss regimen but nothing's worked for me. I have tried jogging and taebo but nothing worked. Maybe this time I have to consider on taking safe diet pills to aid my losing weight project. And I am also planning on taking up dance lessons for real so that I can perspire and learn at the same time. All I can do now is hope and work hard on exercising for a beautiful new me.

0 comments: