6.2.09

Chitchat Friday

School today was okay. I was absent this afternoon because my son is sick and there were actually seven kids who were also absent because all of them have fever as well.

I missed twitting so I decided to log on this afternoon to catch up with my twitter friends. Good thing I did because an old blogging friend asked for my number. I miss chatting too. It has been a long time since I entered a chat room because I was so busy with school works. Anyway, I am glad that I was able to surpass a big ordeal last month. I usually talk to a counselor whenever something is bothering me and I am proud to say that I have not talked to anyone lately. Not that I do not feel like needing one, in fact I was thinking of going to my counselor-cum-cousin but I was determined to solve the problem alone and fortunately, I did. I was also thinking of engaging in a Free Catholic Chat because I felt desperate to talk to somebody at that time. But I surpassed it all with flying colors. I have become even more stronger now and I can truly say that I can handle things with grace.

Have a happy weekend everyone!

0 comments: