24.2.09

Examination Week

We had a PTA meeting this afternoon because Graduation Day is fast approaching. I should have conducted the meeting last December but we were too busy and excited for our Swimming Party. The Department of Education had a memorandum that there should be No Graduation Fees to collect from the pupils and that we should just hold a simple graduation ceremony as part of Gloria Macapagal Arroyo's austerity program. Who are they kidding?! As if they're giving the school budget to expend for the graduation rites.

So anyway, it's examination week once again and I am as busy as ever. I have decided to conduct a diagnostic type of test so that I will be able to know how much the kids have learned this school year. It will be a long type of exam which means that I need to have theseInkgrabber Coupons to save up for the printing.

0 comments: