8.5.09

Gift Ideas

I never thought I’d be a teacher. I mean, when I was young I used to like playing school and I always act as a teacher to my cousins and playmates but I never thought I’d actually be one.
Back when I was a high school student, I used to have this similar school memory book but mine was not as glamorous. I was looking at my memory book yesterday and realized how I missed my high school friends. It’s always nice to go back to those days.

Anyway, here are great gift ideas for children and those who are child at heart.
These personalized sippy cups are attractive to kids because they’re colorful! Each cup has an internal valve to prevent spilling of liquid.

For coffee lovers, you might want to buy these trendy personalized coffee sleeves. These are made from fabric and these are also great for children when they sip a cup oh hot chocolate or milk.

0 comments: