15.1.09

Roca Wear Bags and Satchels

I am a bag lover more than anything else and I find it hard to let go of one bag to another. I do not want to sound selfish but I really do not give out my bags to anyone no matter how old and dilapidated they are because hey, they might be vintage someday and I can pass it on to my daughter when she grows up. I am a fan of extra large bags especially when I am off to work because I can carry my whole house with it. No kidding, I have to have all my things with me when I go to work. For formal occasions though, especially when I attend a get together with my high school friends, I love using satchels because they make me feel flirty.

Anyway, thanks to my online rackets because I get the chance to save up for my whims. I am earning without a goal for a long period of time now so I was thinking that I have to invest my online earnings with good buys. I was browsing some popular bag brands this morning and found Rocawear.

Rocawear is an urban clothing label created in 1995 by Jay-Z and Damon Dash. Jay-Z is the head of the hip hop label Roc-a-Fella Records. Rocawear has annual sales of $700 Million. Rocawear expanded its brand through licensing pacts to develop lines for children, juniors, socks and sandals, leather suede and fur outerwear, handbags and belts, lounge wear and big & tall, headwear, jewelry, and sunglasses; as well as co-branded product with Pro-Keds, State Property, and Team Roc. Rocawear quickly staked its claim in hip-hop history becoming the destination brand for street savvy consumers. Rocawear maintains a focus of providing clever innovation in fabrication, application and design to its customer. It has been the brand's attention to detail that has pushed Rocawear’s appeal beyond its core urban customer.

Now I think this Roca Wear Purse will really fit me because I am in a hip hop mood this year. Well for me, bags, stachels and purses are good investments as long as one knows how to take care of them.

0 comments: