13.2.09

Friday the 13th

It's Friday the 13th today but I don't believe in the whole bad luck thing.

Anyway, we had so much fun at school today because it's a Friday and it means P.E. time! For fun, I decided to have the kids make Play Doh on their own. They had so much fun and I was surprised with myself because I handled the rowdy kids so well. There was never a commotion and the kids were all clean after the activity. I grouped the kids into three groups and selected two leaders for each group. I told them that the leaders should be responsible for anything that will happen to their group members. I was impressed with them, really. I was hesitant to do a group activity like that but I pulled it off much to my surprise! I made an improvised apron with the use of old newspapers and directed them to never wipe their hands on their shirt but wipe them on the apron instead. They were obedient and very cooperative I am so proud of them.

Here's how to make a Play Doh:

3 cups flour
1 1/2 cups water
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp salt
food color

Just mix everything! It's that easy. And it's loads of fun to make too.

0 comments: