14.4.09

Where There Is Threat of Transfering

Before the end of the school year, my boss informed me that I might be transferred to another school because there will be some reshuffling in the division office. I was not happy with the news because I was just starting to love the school where I'm teaching and I kind of gotten close with my colleagues. It was a bit heartbreaking so to say. Aside from the fact that I want to redeem myself from the mistakes that I have done the previous school year, I really do not want to transfer because the "new" school I will be assigned to is much bigger so the pressure would be greater. And yes, I am a lazy crap.

Anyway, just this afternoon, I got a call from my boss and he told me that my transfer will not push through so I am happy. I am excited for another school year to start and I will be planning everything starting today. This is payback time for those who have doubted me and my capabilities. I will redeem myself next school year so good luck to me!

0 comments: