22.5.09

School Necessities

Brigada Eskwela officially ended today. Don't ask me how it was because the school I am in is not that active with the event. However, our school ground is clean, the classrooms are halfway ready and the teachers are excited in gracing the opening of the new school year.

Classes will start in two weeks and I have not yet finished doing my classroom makeover. I was targeting to make my classroom colorful and homey this year. And I think that every preschool classroom should have cots or at least nap mats just in case the kids will get sleepy. Also, plates and placemats are needed as well so that I could teach the kids the basic table manners and I find these personalized plates and placemats for children a total knockout. The books that we used last year will still be the books that we will be using this year so I won't have a hard time doing my lesson plans, I will just make revisions here and there. I have a new Art reference though and the activities indicated there includes basic cooking for children. How exciting! I will have to prepare the kids their aprons or towels for our Art sessions. And I think that these cute
monogrammed towel wraps will be eye catching to the kids, I think I will probably get one.

These things I should make a mental list of so that I could talk to my boss about it and give me the things that I need inside my classroom.

0 comments: