1.11.09

Algebra Help

Hello! I know I have been slacking so much lately that I feel like I don't belong in the blogging community anymore. Well anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you all! I was out of town and I just arrived last night. We arrived late because I accompanied my nephew and niece trick or treating and I was happy that I got to share their goodies too. We have a week break from school so I get to party out all of my free days, which is good for my social life by the way.

I am also taking my job as a teacher seriously but I always have this problem of teaching math to my pupils. I am still grasping for a specific technique in order to make the kids love the subject. I remember when I was in elementary that I had this math teacher who gave me a traumatic experience by shouting at me in front of the class by giving out incorrect math answers while answering the board work. From then on, I had trouble with the subject. I kind of hated the subject especially when we went to those math problems. However, things became different when I was introduced to Algebra because even though I was not the best in class with that subject, I was definitely having fun solving them. I was lucky I didn't need Algebra help because I think I was pretty good at it.

But if you're one of those who are having trouble with Algebra and you think that you need help with Algebra tutoring, then you can head on to Tutor Vista for some guidance with Algebra 2 help, and even math word problems (which I do not like by the way, even if I love Algebra, I still have an odd thing for word problems). Tutor Vista is the leading online tutoring in the world and students can avail of their services whenever they want because they are open to serve you 24/7. They also provide free demo for first time users so if you're having problems with Math, Tutor Vista can surely help you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?